The store is open Tues/Thur 11-6, Sat 11-4
Directions and map
Schools/nonprofits stuff a grocery bag for $7; individuals/families/for profit $8, half bags available.
Staff helps plan project ideas.
Materials rotate; we can't guarantee long-term availability.
Bringing children? Try the Arts & Scraps Experience, $10 per child.
- Visit ScrapVille, 5 interactive stations and project making
- Scrap Scavenger Hunt in the store: search for clues to different materials and learn why they
were given to Arts & Scraps
- Stuff a half grocery bag in the bulk shopping area of the store; choose from hundreds of items
- Scavenger Hunt includes open ended ideas of things to create with materials at home
Want to help at the store?
Drop in during open hours or come on Volunteer Monday from 10:00 - 1:00.
Small groups (less than 10), schedule at your convenience on Mon. Wed. or Fri. when we are not open.
Contact Deborah or call 313-640-4411 x 4 for more information.
- tubes, cones, small boxes
- upholstery, floor samples, tile
- foam adhesive pieces, many shapes
- cotton "loops"
- paper, matte board
- leather scraps
- iron on letters, numbers
- CD/DVD covers
Items from Individuals
- yarn, paints, crayons
- holiday, art, craft supplies
- raffle tickets
- wallpaper and wrapping papger
- assortment of plastic caps
- coffee cans, oatmeal containers
- 20 to 30 different kits
- great gifts or rainy day project
- no preparation
- ages 3 and up
Colored Sand and Plastic Crystals
Colored sand and plastic crystals in 8 oz. bags
Bagged Sticky Dots
Bagged sticky dots of many sizes
Contact Deborah or call 313-640-4411 x 4.