Learn how to use recycled materials for your group or for yourself
Teacher, Staff and Group Leader Workshops
- ideas for early childhood to adults: "Creativity EVERY Day?", explore with "High Scope" philosophy, Hands-on Science in the Classroom, your custom theme
- use commonly found recycled materials and/or Arts & Scraps materials
- create hands-on learning centers, learn about positive reinforcement, helping students to think independently
- We can also train group leaders in the use and introduction of our Scrap Packs, kits for 10, 25 or 35.
- Parents work with themed kits, curriculum or just-for-fun. They learn how to introduce a topic and draw creativity from their children and use positive reinforcement in learning.
- If using kits, they take the same kit home for their children that they built, empowered to teach and help keep their children's minds open to new ideas. If the workshop used home materials, they leave loaded with ideas that are inexpensive, using recycled materials from home.
- Both parents and children gain confidence in themselves.
- We'll bring a project to adult gatherings that's fun for all. This can be totally customized to fit your needs.
Fees vary by program and customization. See program details and costs for more information.
Want to do it yourself?
Purchase our Think, Create, Learn DVD. It has 5 projects for a group of 20 for less than $5. It features separate segments so you can do one project at a time. Thanks to sponsorship from HAP, it's only $5.
Contact Ophelia or call 313-640-4411 x 3