Set your goal and we'll develop activities to reinforce it
Adults use play as a time to relax and relate to each other personally which strengthens their involvement with the company.
Past corporate clients:
- Leadership Detroit: Work together as a team to symbolize the future of Detroit
- U of D Mercy: Build a bridge from table to table that will hold a stapler
- Carlson Marketing: Make a thinking hat to wear at a brainstorming meeting that reflects your ideas
Past activities--we'll design one for you:
- Entrepreneur Workshop: Design a gourmet pizza, the box and logo
- Costume Design Workshop: Give participants a bag of materials. They must create predefined characters so other groups can guess who they are.
- Obstacle Course: Create an obstacle course or problems for the other groups to solve. It could be a physical or a thought process.
Contact James or call 313-640-4411 x 8