The store is open Tues/Thur 11-6, Sat 11-4
Directions and map
Schools/nonprofits stuff a grocery bag for $7; individuals/families/for profit $8, half bags available.
Staff helps plan project ideas.
Materials rotate; we can't guarantee long-term availability.
Bringing children? Try the Arts & Scraps Experience, $10 per child.
- Visit Scrap Lab, 5 interactive stations and project making
- Stuff a half grocery bag in the bulk shopping area of the store; choose from hundreds of items
- Create in our classroom space- keep the mess at Arts & Scraps!
Want to help at the store?
Drop in during open hours or come on Volunteer Monday from 10:00 - 1:00.
Small groups (less than 10), schedule at your convenience on Mon. Wed. or Fri. when we are not open.
Contact Stevie or call 313-640-4411 x 4 for more information.
- tubes, cones, small boxes
- upholstery, floor samples, tile
- foam adhesive pieces, many shapes
- cotton "loops"
- paper, matte board
- leather scraps
- iron on letters, numbers
- CD/DVD covers
Items from Individuals
- yarn, paints, crayons
- holiday, art, craft supplies
- raffle tickets
- wallpaper and wrapping papger
- assortment of plastic caps
- coffee cans, oatmeal containers
- 20 to 30 different kits
- great gifts or rainy day project
- no preparation
- ages 3 and up
Colored Sand and Plastic Crystals
Colored sand and plastic crystals in 8 oz. bags
Bagged Sticky Dots
Bagged sticky dots of many sizes
Contact Stevie or call 313-640-4411 x 4.